Thursday, October 20, 2016

S88 Professional 88 Keys USB Soft Flexible Electronic Piano Keyboard Flexible Children Practice Musical Instruments by EVERYONE GAIN DH

I have always wanted to learn to play the piano.My husband and few of my other family members and friends can play.I knew that we could never afford a big piano plus we would have no where to put it. This is the next best thing to having a big piano.
I can take this piano with me wherever I go. I love the fact that when we have family get together's that I can bring this for the ones that knows how to play.This keyboard is fifty inches,so it does not take up much room when traveling.It folds up and you can take it anywhere.
It has 129 excellent tones and is equipped with 100 rhythms and 80 demos. DH-K88 Introduction of Functions:

Product model:DH-K88
Keyboard:88 keys internationally standard keyboard, the fourth generation keyboard with super strong dynamics and comfortable hand feeling.
Display:3 bit LED digital display tube.
Operation:tone、rhythm、demo use the numeric buttons.【+】/【-】
Tone:129 kinds of tones,including 128 kinds of normal tones and one set of keyboard percussion tone.
Rhythm:100 rhythms.
Demo:80 demo songs
Chord method:multiplex the single finger and fingered chord.
Record:one-song live record.
Volume control:turn up/down the volume through adjusting volume knob.
Learning machine:repeat, read,contrast.
Interface:SD card,USB,external speaker, headphone,external power source, sustain pedal.
Sound recorder: when practicing and playing the piano, but the real-time recording and playback
Speaker: the stereo loudspeakers, sound better, higher volume
Microphone: built-in microphone, the microphone below the volume knob
Electronic piano: 88 keys electronic piano,you can play and exercise
MIDI output: by USB-MIDI lines connected to the computer, and output, editing, playing music
MP3 player: music in MP3 format or copy into the interface of the USB flash drive
The game: by USB-MIDI cord connect computer learning software, in the game to learn pianoPackage included:
1 x DH-K88 88 Keys USB MIDI Flexible Roll-up Electronic Piano
1 x Charger Adapter
1 x Foot Pedal
1 x User Manual(include:88 Key Tone List)
Mainbody Size: 7.99 * 5.1 * 1.2in (L * W * D)
Keyboard Size:48* 6.3 * 0.3in (L * W * D)
This is a great design and I am really having fun playing on it.This is great if you have young children wanting to learn how to play the piano. I highly recommend this piano.
 I received this product for testing purposes at a discount/free  but I am under no obligation to write a review. My reviews are based on personal use, quality and performance. I am given no incentive to leave a review however I choose to leave a review to share my experience. Below is the link to the product. I hope that you enjoy it as much as I do.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01ECDDILS/ref=cfb_at_prodpg

No comments:

Post a Comment