Friday, October 21, 2016

Homasy New and Improved 250ml Wireless Renewable Mini Air Dehumidifier Home Closet Car Bathroom by Homasy

This is a great small humidifier. It fits great in my small bathroom and once it is charged then you do not need to plug it in until it needs charged again. Which is great because I don't have but two plug ins in the bathroom. In the summertime it gets pretty warm in my bathroom and everything starts to to sweat. With this humidifier it takes care of that problem.

You can use the humidifier in any room of your house that you desire.The humidifier contains little silica beads and they will turn green when they are full of moisture.Then you charge it and the beads will turn orange once they are dry and ready for use again.

The humidifier is very quiet and it helps with mold and moisture. I am so glad that I received one for testing and for my opinions on how well it works.

#humidifier#small#great

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01LT1B64M/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0

No comments:

Post a Comment