Wednesday, October 19, 2016

HOLSEM 5 Outlets Surge Protector Power Strip with 2 USB Charging Ports (5V/2.1A) and 4' Heavy Duty Extension Cord, White by HOLSEM

If you are like me,you can always use electric outlet. The Holidays are right around the corner and I will need more outlets for my decorations. This outlet is more than just an ordinary outlet. This is also a surge protector and it has two USB ports for charging your devices. This is great that you get all of that in one electric outlet.

With the surge protector it is a lot different than just an ordinary outlet. With an ordinary outlet all it does is give you more places to plug your cords into. With the surge protector it keeps your electronics from blowing up during a surge. This is great to use on your computers and other important devices, such as your television.

We have our television, computers, and our phones plugged into this power surge protector. HOLSEM is a name brand in our home. HOLSEM allowed me to purchase this at a discount for testing purposes only. I received this product at a discount for testing purposes only.I am under no obligation to write a review. My reviews are based on testing,personal use,quality and porformance. I am given no incentive to leave a review,however, I choose to leave one about my experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment