Thursday, October 20, 2016

Cordless 12 nodes Shiatsu Massager with Longer Straps and Velcro. Neck and Shoulder Massager/ Back Massager/ Foot Massager. Pain Relief Muscles Kneading Massage By SunlitLife.

My husband and I both have had back surgery and is in a lot of pain. The back seems to hurt all the time.We decided to give this massager a try. We have tried several different ones but they never really worked.
This one is a cordless Shiatsu.It has a  rechargeable lithium-ion battery, which means that I can take it anywhere I want to without being plugged into an outlet. It has twelve massage heads of different sizes. It massages you in the places that a masseuse would.You can strap this on and get your massage while you are cleaning the house or sitting outside.It does have an option that you can use heat if you would like to.You can also regulate the pressure on it also. My husband and I both likes this massager and I am sure that you will too. It would make for a great gift.
I received this product for testing purposes at a discount/free  but I am under no obligation to write a review. My reviews are based on personal use, quality and performance. I am given no incentive to leave a review however I choose to leave a review to share my experience. Below is the link to the product. I hope that you enjoy it as much as I do.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01I6Q7COQ/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0?th=1

No comments:

Post a Comment