Wednesday, October 19, 2016

HSG Black Rings for Men Tungsten 6mm Brushed Beveled Edge Polished Comfort Fit Black Wedding Band Size7-13

My husband loves to wear this ring. He has several rings that he wears, it's according to what he is doing at that time to which one he wears. When I gave him this ring,he was really happy to get it. He is a preacher and he dresses up all the time and this ring looks great on him.

The ring is made Tungsten Carbide. The ring size varies between 7 to 13. The ring itself looks like I gave a lot of money for it. It gives off a nice shine but not to shiny. We are well pleased with they way it was packaged. It came in a nice gift box. This is a nice gift for that special man in your life.

 I received this product for testing purposes at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. My reviews are based on personal use, quality and performance. I am given no incentive to leave a review however I choose to leave a review to share my experience. Below is the link to the product. I hope that you enjoy it as much as I do.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01G55K508/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1



No comments:

Post a Comment